Galvi-Linda AS is an Estonian large-scale manufacturer with over 30 years of experience in military, law enforcement and outdoor equipment out of textile, leather and synthetic materials.
Our main product lines include a variety of items from different materials:
- Military/police equipment:
- rucksacks, gunbags, medical backpacks
- tactical vests
- harnesses and different kinds of pouches
- uniforms and weatherproof rain coats
- professional special purpose life jackets and survival suits.
- Hunting and mountaineering equipment:
- clothing from weatherproof materials
- different kinds of weatherproof backpacks
- gunbags, map cases
- animal drag bags and belts.
- reflector garments and reclining mattresses.
- PVC boat covers and tarpaulines
- Upholsteries for seats and wheelchairs
- Leather goods:
- covers for driving licences, passports and menu cards, briefcases etc
We also offer subcontracting services to several well-known and successful companies in Norway, Sweden, Germany and Finland.
Most of our military products have been used and tested by the Estonian army in all kinds of military and combat situations and have been approved in terms of resistance, quality and functionality.
With products like ours, quality is paramount. This is the reason why we have introduced the quality management system ISO9001:2008 certificated by Lloyd`s Register Quality Assurance Ltd and issued on June 15, 2002.
Galvi-Linda is member of Estonian Defense Industry Association (EDIA).